Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Photographer Ricardo Gomez

I am Ricardo Gomez and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am a true Californian and have spent considerable time travelling throughout the state. Ask me about a location in California. I’ve probably been there!
Photography and fashion has always been in my life in the background. I have been an avid reader of GQ Magazine, a leading Men’s magazine, since the age of 12. The magazine has always been quite political and upper-crust oriented. I didn’t care about that. I would just flip to the classically-oriented fashion sections. I still pick up the magazine to this day. A funny fact: When my brothers wanted to buy their first suit and accessories, they came to me! Probably the greatest compliment came when we all went to a wedding together and a cousin told us “You all look like bankers!”. Everyone noticed the big grin on my face. Job well done.





                                        >>>Ricardo Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment